Sunday, August 23, 2009

1st day of School

School started and the kids were excited to go. William Jr. is finishing up his last year at the Jr. High. Can you believe he is in 9th grade? Antonio started Jr. High this year and he is in 7th grade. My big boys are growing up. (sniff) When we pulled up I said that I had forgotten to take their pic. They sighed and ughhhed. So I came up with a idea..... Just lean in the window and smile. No one will even notice. I think they liked that idea.

Then I told them to go stand by the tree and act like they were talking. They said just hurry and take it. lol They could not ruin their image. So as they walked off I said "I love you, I mean peace out". Why do they have to grow up???

Marian is now in 4th grade and Jose is in 2nd grade. They were so excited. And I think their teachers are going to be awesome. Marian was such a good big sis. She told Jose where they would meet after school each day. And then told him if he ever needed her, to come to her class. And took him to it so he would know where to go. Sniff. As we walked Marian to her class there was all these boys in line. They came up hugging her and telling her how glad they were she was in their class. Should I be worried?!?!?!?! Then I walked Jose to his class. And proceeded to give him several kisses. I hear this.... mom you are embarrasing me. Look up and his teacher was just a giggling. I told her she was gonna have a lot of fun with him .

When I was done taking pictures, Jose asked for me to take a picture of his ear. My reaction was, What!! He said I want you to remember my hobbit ear. What the heck!?!?! I laughed my butt off. He says some crazy things. So I took the picture and he was happy. Boy I just love my kids!!
2009-2010 School year here we come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment