Thursday, October 27, 2011

Rock Climbing with the Family 2011


Will has now started rock climbing this year. He has been going with friends and the family. I think he has now found his new passion. I on the other hand am so chicken to climb.
Me + heights =very scared
So I get to enjoy the beautiful hikes to the spots the climb. And the views are so amazing!

Yes, I had my kids lay on the ground so it looked like I was higher. Even though it was only like 6 feet. lol I felt like a champion getting that far.

William Jr. long legs help him cruise up the sides of the mountains. Not to mention he is so strong.
Antonio is very fast and my dare devil. He is loving this rock climbing. He now has his own gear.

Marian likes rock climbing some. I think she will stick to horses. She might take after her mommi. ;)
Jose is my Spider Monkey! He just gets up on there and goes. Takes after his daddy.

I wonder what new thing we will try out next?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment