Sunday, June 7, 2009

Army Man Mohawks


~Jose Before~


~Jose Rockin it After!~


~Jose "Rock On"~
Jose decided he wanted a mohawk. And he also told us he wanted to ask Dakotas mom if he could have one. So they could be Army Mohawk Men. lol So of course Melanie went for it. So Will and I got out the clippers and gave them their Mohawks. Then while doing them Antonio decided he wanted one. So here is some before and after pics. Hee Hee Go Army Mohawk Men. (really need to teach the kids to say Marine Mohawk Men:) )

~Dakota Before (Jose's Best Bud)

~Dakota After~

~Antonio Before~

~Antonio After~

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen your kids! How cute are they?! Your blog looks great. What do you want to know? I haven't blogged in forever, so not really the blogging queen lately! You know who blogs like CRAZY is Julia (Cody's wife). Let me know how I can help you. My email is katiechase21@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete