Sunday, June 28, 2009

My mom came to Utah!


Marian, Antonio, Jose, and my nephew Triston. They had such a great time together.
Will and I at the Cascades up American Fork Canyon. It was so pretty up there.

The waterfall at the Cascades. Wish this was in my back yard.


My mom and Patrick. They loved the hike to the waterfall.

My nephew Triston and I. Yeah we are cool like that.

The Mackintosh Family. Woop! Woop!

My mother and Patrick and some of the Grandkids. The last picture they took like this they were so much younger.

Ummm.. Will what are you doing?? Ha! Ha!

Will and the kids were seeing who could go all the way under the waterfall and take the beating.

I just love this picture. Boys will be boys!!

Wills famous meatloaf. One thing for sure, is we ate really good. My mom and Patrick wanted Will to make a lot of his good food. We did a lot of cooking and washing dishes.

Patrick got in and cooked his famous asparagous. Oh man they were to die for.

We went to Gateway Mall. Took the younger two to Build a Bear and then went and got a yummy caramel apple.

Warning..... Objects are stronger then they appear.
(Thanks for the idea Justin and Becca) ha! ha!











3 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great time while they were here. I would love to go find that waterfall. Now you have me craving asparagous. Yum

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey mandy-- cute blog-- i have been such a slacker and need to update big time-- miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete