Friday, June 12, 2009

Netflix

Will and I decided to give Netflix a try. It is so cheap and has been such a fun thing for our family. There are so many movies to choose from and you get them really fast. So we decided to get movies that we would watch as a kid and let our kids watch them. The one I laugh about is "The Car". It scared Will and I as kids. When we told the kids that they laughed. They said, "This scared you". lol Some of the movies they have really liked, some they thought were cheesy. For myself I have started the Desperate Housewives Series. Can I just say Marian and I are TOTALLY hooked. Everyday Marian runs to the mail to see if the next disk is there.




Will has like 70 movies on our waiting list. History and western ones of course. What is funny is, the older Rated PG ones have a lot of language. And the kids go, your moms let you watch this? Ratings have changed. Anyway Netflix is the way to go and so much fun for our family. For $18.00 a month I get 3 movies out at a time, no due dates. I thought I would share some of the titles we have watched so far......

If anyone has any old movie suggestions, suggest away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment