Saturday, June 13, 2009

Firefighter 5K Run


Before the Race... 3, 2, 1 Go!!!

So today I ran the Orem Firefighter 5K run. It was sooooo much fun. I actually felt really good after. Several years ago I ran several and hated every minute of them. So I can totally tell that crossfit helped me physcially and mentally. I am excited to run a 5k again and use what I learned today on the next one. Natalie, Dez, Rocky, and I ran it and after we took some fun pics. Notice the dieing look on my face in the running pictures. lol I am excited to practice on my running now and kick some butt. Next week Will will be running Ragnar. I will post pictures from his race. I am so excited for him. He will do awesome. :)Enjoy!!
Run Mandy Run!!
I ended up passing all of them. I am proud of myself.

After the race. Yeah we are Crossfit BA's!Natalie and I doing hand stands! Woop! Woop!Yeah we are cool like that :) Natalie, Dez, and I

One of our Trainers

Blake(married to Dez) and Phill showed up to cheer us on. They are also members of the gym we go to.

2 comments:

  1. I am sooo jealous!! You guys are amazing! Loved all the pictures...can't wait until I can be side by side with you guys in the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO Mandy!!! Glad to see you are doing so well!! Love Ya Joy

    ReplyDelete